African Potato is a booster of the immune system (contains immunity boosting properties).
- It increases the body's natural resistance to disease.
- It helps to cope with a strenuous life style.
- It builds up one's energy.
African Potato has powerful healing and anti-inflammatory qualities.
- It has proven anti-cancer properties, and helps to relieve the side effects of chemotherapy by supporting the immune system.
Banish colds and flu this winter with African Potato,
which is also effective for the relief of gout, rheumatism, asthma,
diabetes, auto-immune disease, chronic fatigue syndrome, aching muscles and bones (get relief from aches and pains and arthritic joint pains),
and assists in the healing action of osteoporosis.
$5.97 for 30grams of African Potato.
(Click `Add to Cart' or click on `Weight' to select a greater weight.)
* In view of the sterol content of this species, its use during pregnancy or breastfeeding should be undertaken with caution.
* Is possibly unsafe when used by people with liver problems.
* Caution is advised in people with diabetes or hypoglycemia, and in those taking drugs, herbs, or supplements that affect blood sugar.
* People taking HIV/AIDS medications or other antiretrovirals should consult with a qualified healthcare professional before using African Potato.
* And caution is advised when combining with other herbs and supplements that increase urine flow (diuretics).