African Potato boosts the immune system (contains immunity boosting properties).
It boosts the immune system by increasing the function of T-cells,
and it balances an over-or-under active
It also increases the body's natural
resistance to disease.
African Potato helps one to cope with a strenuous life style.
It helps to balance white blood cells,
and boost immunity against recurrent illnesses (e.g staphylococcus, etc.)
It builds up one's energy.
It also has proven anti-cancer properties, and helps to relieve the side effects of chemotherapy by supporting the immune system.
African Potato has powerful healing and anti-inflammatory qualities.
Banish colds and flu this winter with African Potato,
which is also effective for the relief of gout, rheumatism, asthma,
diabetes, auto-immune disease, chronic fatigue syndrome, aching muscles and bones (get relief from aches and pains and arthritic joint pains),
and assists in the healing action of osteoporosis.
* In view of the sterol content of this species, its use during pregnancy or breastfeeding should be undertaken with caution.
* Is possibly unsafe when used by people with liver problems.
* Caution is advised in people with diabetes or hypoglycemia, and in those taking drugs, herbs, or supplements that affect blood sugar.
* People taking HIV/AIDS medications or other anti-retrovirals should consult with a qualified healthcare professional before using African Potato.
* And caution is advised when combining with other herbs and supplements that increase urine flow (diuretics).
$4.97 for 50grams of African Potato.
(Click `Add to Cart' or click on `Weight' to select a greater weight.)